Sunday, April 12, 2009

Color Inspiration #49







I was over checking out Kristina Werners blog and decided to participate in her fab color challenge. I just found out about them when I saw it on Dawns blog and checked it out. I am totally loving these color challenges they are so fun!! Here are the two cards I created. I got my inspiration for the Hello sunshine from Dawns blog. I think I just might be a blog junkie lol!Anywho these were great colors to work with! I made like three other cards with these colors!! I need a color challenge like every day! As you can see I use exclimation marks alot, I am always just so excited when I am creating stuff I cant help but use them.

1 comment:

  1. These are cute! Love the little girl on the first one and that cute flower on the second! Glad you could join us for this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete