Thursday, March 12, 2009

Howdy-about me


OK, so this whole blogging thing is so new to me. I read blogs daily but I was way too afraid to start my own. Well I got over my fear and here I go. I suppose I will fill you in a little bit on who exactly I am.

I love to create!!!! I am a hairdresser part time and truly love my job. I am a full time mother and wife. I have been married for 11 wonderful years. My son is 9 yrs old and I feel he is my greatest gift from god. I am a christian and believe nothing is possible without god! I love to create!!!! I don't care if it is hair, makeup, paper, clay , wood, ect. .... I just love to create things! I someday would love to be on a stamping design team, but I have to get this blogging thing down first. So any tips would be greatly appreciated.

My birthday was yesterday and I turned 32. Age doesn't really bother me, but getting older does!

So this weekend I was very creative and made a whole bunch of cards. I created this one for the club Anya contest. I love tgf !! Their images are adorable and just my style. I used the miss Anya for this one and some old paper from my stash. I love how it turned out! Normally I always use pink, but I saw her and thought of red white and blue. No card is complete without some bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment