Monday, March 16, 2009

RAK card


This card was created for a little boy who is battling with cancer. I found out about it through Lauren Meaders blog http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ that I am totally addicted to. I like check it daily to see what fab things she has created and it seems to get my creative juices flowing.This is a new digi image from TGF that I totally love. I was dying to color him and I couldn't think of a better person to send him to than Ethan. I do not know Ethan or his mother Alicia, but I am a mother and I know how hard it must be for them both. I spent a lot of my child hood in the hospital because I have transposition of the great vessels . So I can relate with Ethan as well as his mother.My prayers go out to both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment